Sunday, June 8, 2008

Best Chat Up Lines

Some of the best chat up lines:

  1. Hi, I'm doing a survey ...What's your name? What's your phone number? Are you free next Saturday?
  2. I think there is something wrong with my phone. Could you try calling it for me to see if it rings?
  3. Can I borrow your phone please? (Why?) I need to phone God and tell him I have found his missing angel.
  4. You see my friend over there? He wants to know if you think I'm cute?
  5. The only thing your eyes haven't told me is your name.
  6. Excuse me, did you just touch my ass? (No!). Damn!
  7. If I were to ask you for sex, would your answer be the same as the answer to this question?
  8. Shall we talk or continue flirting from a distance?
  9. What's your sign?
  10. I have only three months to live.

No comments: